Clerkenwell Design Week may have come to a close but the legacy of the event will continue for some time.
If you didn’t get the chance to head down or you simply want to reminisce there is lots of content to choose from. We wanted to give you our top 10 posts on Clerkenwell Design Week.
2. Watch Chas Douglas the clay modeller from Jaguar at work in this great interview. He has an outstanding passion for what he does and says he can’t wait to get to work in the morning, watch here.
7. More Clerkenwell in pictures, these are thanks to Wallpaper magazine
8. Find out what the house of detention held in store for architect Talik Merlin.
9. Despoke shared their highlights of Clerkenwell, read their review of Farmiloe Building
10. More Clerkenwell in pictures, this time from our Facebook gallery